The management of the Nigeria Customs Service has approved the immediate redeployment of seven Comptrollers.
A statement issued and signed by NCS Ag. Public Relation Officer, Joseph Attah on Friday in Abuja listed the Comptrollers as :
1. Aber, T. B. Kirikiri Lighter Terminal to Ag. ACG Modernization (HQ)
2. Wushishi, L. ICT (HQ) to Kirikiri Lighter Terminal
3. Babani, A. Port Harcourt Area II to Post Clearance Audit (Zone ‘A’)
4. Abubakar, B. Post Clearance Audit (Zone ‘A’) to Port Harcourt Area II
and 5. Mohammed, A. A. Finance Administration and Technical Service (HQ) to Seme
Others are :
6. Dimka, V. O. From Seme to Zone ‘D’ HQ Bauchi
7. Odibu, C. O. Human Resource Development (HRD) to Ikorodu Lighter Terminal
All the affected officers according to the statement are expected to resume at their new posts and be ready to re-engineer their Commands for effective and efficient service delivery.